Now available for ordering, the brand new RT105 track loader from Gehl! This compact machine boasts an operating capacity of 476kg with a height of just 1.82m and width of 1.29m. This is one of the industry’s smallest track loaders and can provide access on low clearance sites, building interiors and residential premises.
- 26.2 kW (35.1 hp) Interim Tier 4/Stage IIIA Yanmar engine
- 109.4 Nm (80 ft-lbs) of torque
- Maximum lift height of 2.77m (109″)
- Build on an adapted R105 skid loader chassis for 85% parts commonality
- The industry exclusive IdealTrax™ automatically tensions the tracks when the engine is on, eliminating the chance of over-tensioning and extending the life of the tracks up to 15%
For more info call us at Huskisson!
Start of production end of October 2019.