For the ultimate in compaction technology come to Huskisson for a look at Wacker Neuson’s vibratory plates! The DPU80, DPU80r, DPU90, DPU110 and DPU110r are available to all our customers in the North West, this newest generation of vibratory plates offers a lot of benefits:
- Liquid-cooled engine for significantly reduced noise emissions and a very efficient engine cooling
- Large fuel tank – easily accessible with a visible level indication, sufficient for about 4 hours of continuous operation
- Large air filter for long engine run times and maintenance intervals
- Low height ideal for application in trench shoring
- Open base plate – easy to clean without risk of damaging hydraulic hoses
Each new model has “guaranteed first-class compaction results” and offers top-of-the-range safety when in use. With the r models the operator can control the plate freely with an infra-red remote control, requiring only a clear line of site to the machine. This frees you from any dust, hand-arm vibration, noise emissions or exhaust fumes.
However the manual vibratory plates still offer a high standard of control and comfort for the operator. These plates are equipped with a new feature that detects if the machine is being used on too hard ground and will either reduce the vibration intensity or shuts the machine off (this function can be adjusted in the configuration menu of the machine).
To inquire about the availability of these new plates contact us at Huskisson on 0151 922 2761 or email email@example.com. You can also download a brochure here: