Available at Huskisson to our North West customers the 650 Articulated Loader boasts “state-of-the-art ergonomics”, great visibility and simple-to-use controls. This is achieved with some handy features:
- Fully adjustable steering column with center-mount instrumentation for easy operator reference.
- A seven-way adjustable seat providing a comfortable ride for the operator.
- Excellent 360-degree visibility is achieved by positioning the operator above instead of behind the load for safe operation and excellent view of the attachment.
- Engine speed can be conveniently controlled two ways: (1) with the right foot throttle or (2) with the convenient hand throttle, which also allows the ground speed to be controlled independently of engine speed.
- Multi-function joystick lever controls the lift arm, bucket, float, travel direction, differential lock and auxiliary hydraulic functions.
- Cab doors have an extended-latch design, which allows latching in a slightly-open position for limited ventilation, per operator preference.
- Standard cab models equipment includes heat, four working lights, wipers on front and rear windows, a cup holder and adjustable side mirrors.
- Spacious surface window area offers excellent all-around visibility.
- Generous sound absorbing material between the cab and engine compartment is standard with cab enclosure and suppresses sound levels.
Here is a quick video demonstrating this bit of kit.
Call us at Huskisson if you’re interested and want to know more! 0151 922 2761